Whilst our cookware has been manufactured with the highest quality materials, to guarantee longevity and performance there are a few instructions we recommend our consumers to follow.
Please note: below is for general guidance. Please refer to your use and care for full details on how to care for your cookware.
- Using low to medium heat can preserve the cookware as well as preserve the nutrients in food. High heat may damage the stainless steel, voiding the warranty.
- Stainless steel is dishwasher safe. However hand washing is recommended since dishwasher detergents will dull the exterior surfaces.
- Do not use steel wool or coarse scouring pads or powders.
- Staining occurs even with normal use but is not considered a defect. Most stains can be removed or lessened by cleaning with lemon juice or white vinegar. A stainless steel cleaner can be used to remove the following:
- blueing or rainbow coloured effect caused by salt or minerals in the food or water
- yellow/blue/brown tingeing on steel
- white spots from hard water deposits
- Do not use stainless steel cleaner on a non-stick interior.