Whilst our cookware has been manufactured with the highest quality materials, to guarantee longevity and performance there are a few instructions we recommend our consumers to follow.
Please note: below is for general guidance. Please refer to your use and care for full details on how to care for your cookware.
- Always use oven gloves when removing cookware from the oven.
- All Cookware is oven safe to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4.
- Cookware with all stainless steel handles are oven safe to 260°C/500°F/Gas 10. Note: Glass lids are only oven safe to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Full stainless steel lids/knobs are oven safe to 260°C/500°F/Gas 10.
- Do not place under a grill/broiler, or close to the heat source in an oven, as this will damage the handles and they could start to give off an odour.
- Oven use may cause rubberised handles to slightly fade in colour but will not affect performance.