Whilst our cookware has been manufactured with the highest quality materials, to guarantee longevity and performance there are a few instructions we recommend our consumers to follow.
Please note: below is for general guidance. Please refer to your use and care for full details on how to care for your cookware.
- Using low to medium heat can preserve the cookware as well as preserve the nutrients in food. High heat may damage the hard anodised body, voiding the warranty.
- Most hard anodised cookware has a hard anodised body with a non-stick coating, on the interior and exterior for easy clean convenience and low fat healthy cooking.
- Hard anodised cookware without a non-stick coating on the interior and exterior is NOT dishwasher safe. DO NOT wash hard-anodised product in the dishwasher unless your use and care included with your product says it is safe to do so. Harsh chemicals like dishwasher detergents will damage the exterior surface.
- Do not use oven cleaners, steel wool, harsh detergents or cleansers with chlorine bleach.
- For best results only use products which clearly state that they are suitable for cleaning non-stick surfaces. Do not use steel wool, scouring pads or powders.
- A spotted white film (minerals from water, starch from food) may form on the non-stick surface. The white film can be removed by rubbing the non-stick surface with a sponge that has been dipped in lemon juice or vinegar. Then wash, rinse and recondition the non-stick surface.
- The exterior surface should be cleaned using hot soapy water and a soft cloth after each use.
- To clean your hard anodised cookware, use warm water and mild dishwashing soap with a sponge, nylon pad or dishcloth. To prevent water spotting, rinse in warm water after washing and towel dry thoroughly. It is important to clean your cookware thoroughly after each use to prevent staining from food or grease.
- If staining or burnt on spots occur on your uncoated hard anodised cookware, soak the product in hot water with a liquid dishwashing detergent before washing with products like Bar Keeper's Friend® cleanser. Be sure to rinse well as Bar Keeper's Friend® can leave a powdery residue. You can also make a paste of baking soda and water. Rub onto stains using a nylon pad and let sit for up to 30 minutes. Wash, rinse and towel dry.
- Do not store pans when damp or wet. To avoid scratching during storage, interleave with kitchen paper.